Δευτέρα 14 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Indigo Pride (from my old blog)

Its been a long time to write my thoughts in this little blog.
And I am pretty sure that only few people are going to read this....

These days, loneliness is getting stronger for us, the indigo... You know X-mas is near, humans
are gathering to celebrate, showing their "love" with presents, wishes etc. As we know, those actions of "love" from humans are also fake as all the rest. Because they simply don't know what love and respect is. And why? Because they don't know! Simple as that. Example. I 've seen "Christian" families with one son or daughter and guess what! Especially these days, they buy unbelievable amounts of presents (clothes, toys, chocolates that at the end become food for the dogs etc) for them.... and only for them.

Because I couldn't stand that irony , I went and talked to them. I said "If you want to call yourself "Christians" or at least humans, take your boy or girl, buy some presents but not for them and go to an orphanage and teach your kid to GIVE to these children and no to TAKE only. You know what they did? Nothing.... And the result. Selfish children, that they don't appreciate, they don't respect and even if you ask them for a broken toy they will deny you that and also with no good attitude. These are the human "seeds" as I like to call them.

I would like to share with you a little incident I had lately. I met one of these children the other day and he was holding 11 small balls that someone gave him. And I said to him. That's nice my little friend, are you going to share those with your friends? (How stupid I am to ask such a question) And you know what he replied? No, this is for my dog, this is for my other dog and the rest for me.....
I will not comment on that cause its not his fault only, but the most "weight" goes at his "Christian" parents, who are fastening, they go to church and they pretend that they are good people. Bullshit! You know what Jesus said when he met the Pharisees ?
"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in."

Anyway....

That's why we feel that inner pride. Because we know what love and respect is. We know what we have to do and when. We know how to share our last piece of bread with someone as Jesus said, we know that if we have 2 we must give the one no matter what that is.
We feel that pride but we are humble. We are humble simply because our superiority over mankind its just a light into the darkness that other must follow.

And we feel lonely because we are. Even when we are surrounded by millions of humans, and even when we participate (with our body only) to their celebrations, we feel more lonely.
Not because we are only different but because our thoughts, our minds, our hearts, what we believe are. And the worst? We cant share our thoughts with anyone, we cant talk as we would like and express our selves. We just stare at the skies, at the stars, waiting to go back home, where the Truth lives for ever and ever. Where Love lives. Where are home is....

The pride of the Indigo Race, is like a boiling "ready to explode" volcano. Cause we had enough of all these lies and fake. We had enough of all those "smart", "intelligent" human beings that they thing they know everything when they know... NOTHING!!!!

Not all of them are like these but... the most are. Cause it cant be a coincidence, that for 13 years that I am teaching and searching among all these people, I found only one!! (indigo are excepted)

We love our loneliness cause its that which makes us unique and special. Even if it hurts sometimes it reminds us of our superiority, the pride and the knowledge that we carried in this world.

The only thing we can do, is to concentrate our thoughts on all the other indigo (even if they are few) in this world and remind of our selves that you are not alone....

I want to wish to my Indigo friends the best. Strength, patience, courage, health and prosperity. And one advise that comes from Jesus. If you talk or teach or guide, after the first and second time, if they don't listen, don't waste your time, just go away.

Merry Christmas to all of you my angels and may the warmth of the love of the newborn Jesus brings happiness into your hearts!

"Indigo Prosperous Aenaous"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου