Δευτέρα 14 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Prayer (by AnG3L - old blog)

I pray to you Father.
I pray to you to hear my prayer.
To understand me for a moment.
To hear what I want to say.
You choose for me to have no mother. No love.
You choose for me to taste the bitterness of this life.
You gave me the sun, but I live amongst the shadows.
You tested me too much. Now I live with my fears.
Agony within the darkness of the unknown.
Tears form an ocean of despair.
Nightmares haunt me at night.
Humans surround me with their selfish blindness at the dawn.
I am asking you only one thing.
I want to live near the sun, the stars, the nature. Your creation. My paradise. Alone.
I am sick Father.
I am sick of everything. The fake. The nothingness. The emptiness.
Words coming out from them. Words that make no sense, full of hate and ego.
Its been so many years, so many prayers.


I pray to you Father.
I pray to you to hear my prayer.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου