Δευτέρα 28 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Haters gonna hate.

People are used to disguise their addictions, insecurities, fears, doubts and pessimistic views
under so many and different excuses presented by their Ego and pride.

"Its not that I can't quit smoking, its because I don't want to."

B**locks. Its because you are weak and afraid to face your addiction.

"I know how to live and guide my life, I don't need any
advice or guidance, I am happy the way I am."

That's why you cry every night cause you didn't find "the prince" yet,
you are at your 40's wondering what did you  do all those years
that really mattered, you wait for the old lady to come once a month
to collect the rent just to hear her say "thank you sweetheart, you look nice"
to feed your broken Ego and wonder for the next 30 days
"do I look nice? I must be, she told me so...."




Also Ego tends to make you believe that you know everything which makes you look
utterly stupid to the ones that do know especially when you insist and you argue about
your wrong beliefs.

And if by any means try to advise someone about any of its mistakes or false behaviors
it will cause chaotic reactions most of the times, cause Ego is going to defend its pride
making him/her look stupid, again.



Learn to recognize your mistakes and also, please, before you talk, think first.

Better be silent than sound and look like a dumb.

Peace.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου