Δευτέρα 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Happiness - my art

Oh the irony!
So many people pursuing happiness yet so many
of them are still incomplete, empty, sad.
Many are investing their whole life to find
a breath of relief, a moment of peace.
Others are willing to have an abortion
cause they don't want to "ruin" their image
and their lives. Lets keep our happiness
by killing our babies, our own babies.
Drugs also is a way. Lets do as many
as possible. Lets feel more "chemical" feelings,
enjoy our "hand made" or "hand rolled" emotions.
Then lets discuss the meaning of life and
plan our dreams while we do more drugs.
Lets have some drinks also along with our newly
prescribed medicines. Prozac, Valium, Zyprexa.
OK f*ck this lets smoke a cigarette and have
sex with anyone or anything available to satisfy our
desires with no particular emotions involved.
No. All these things got me really tired. I will sit
here browsing on the Internet for the next millennium
with no apparent reason. Perhaps I will find the love
of my life online!! ONLINE!

I prefer looking for my own happiness @ Starfucks
were I enjoy watching the imaginary high class
cold-hearted faggots avoiding with style the beggars that
ask for some money to get some food. Not only that,
they are proud enough to give a lecture to the poor man
so others will hear them and applaudably recognize their
cruelty like they are worthy of anything.

I am happy there cause they remind me of what
I really am. The guy who stands in the crowd by being
different. Not in appearance only. In ethics. In my heart.

I am happy. Cause I am different. Cause I run after
beggars and give my last drop of happiness to them.
Cause I am not afraid to live. Not afraid to give.
Cause I have nothing to loose.
Cause I am free.

I AM FREE.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου