Τρίτη 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Its the truth nonetheless

Sometimes people think I overreact and its not normal for people like me.
It's not my attitude or the way I approach things. It's what I observe that
is so cruel, mean and empty. And unfortunately it's the truth. This is
the life we live in. This is the life we created with our ego and greed.
By pointing at this with my own way I want to make a point.
I don't care if it's harsh or whatever. It's the truth and you gotta face it.
Feel it. Accept it and do something to change.

"BE the change you want to see in this world."



We must start from somewhere don't we? If the truth about us hurts
then please make it hurt a little more. Only then you will realize the depth of
your own personal hell and only then you will start wondering what
the f-idity f*ck you 've been doing with your life all those years.



It's not only about you. It's about the 98% of the population of this planet.
We HAVE to change. We can't pretend that everything is ok. It's NOT.
We HAVE to make it OK. We have to try and try and fight and abandon ego
and learn to live with less and feel more.

FEEL MORE.



I want you to get mad with your self. Realize how stupid you became.
It's for your own good. Realize how much time you are wasting doing
ABSOLUTELY nothing all day long.



You know what bothers me the most?
To know that you think you want to be happy but at the same time
you are doing anything possible to ruin your health and your life.
To believe that you are seeking respect and recognition but at the same
time you act with impatience, disrespect and with any unethical way
I can imagine.

Take a moment and think. Are you recycling a life that leads nowhere?



Do you? Oh hell yes you are.

Well. Start fixing this by recognizing this and accepting it.
And I will lead you to the truth. Step by step.
Together we will be happy.
WE WILL BE HAPPY GODDAMN!!!! :)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου