Δευτέρα 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

The "Secret"

I 've been into spiritualism since a very young age and into occultism too
due to many and different reasons. I was "blessed" to be through many
negative life experiences and rough times were I got most of my valuable lessons.
In my life I also had unspeakable divine and holy experiences which
made my relationship with Universe and God really unique and important.
I was familiar with the Hermetic Laws way before the publish of the "Secret".

Suddenly everyone was an expert in "these kind of information".
Especially in my place were people had no clue for the slightest thing,
suddenly were the "success and happiness" hunters and experts.

Seven years after I stare at the eyes of the most of them and I can
say that they are the same as before. Empty, full of fears and addictions,
looking for a bit of strength to make a step forward.
And I didnt have to ask my self why because I always knew the outcome
due to my knowledge and experience to the subject of human physiology
and psychology. But why did they fail?



They learned how to "earn" things. That's what Ego wants.
Ego wants more and more with no particular reason, just to feed
its greed. More wealth, big houses, successful careers, travel
all over the world etc. Most of them didn't even made
a step outside their house!

And even with all these wants and desires they still failed!
Cause they didn't have the patience required, they didn't truly believe,
their level of boredom and laziness was way too high to even make a step
and so many other reasons.

Its not about "The Secret", its not about any philosophies or ways to 
manifest things and living the dream life. Everything comes down to 
our level of awareness and perception of the truth. And at the end 
we are still controlled by our Ego. Paralyzed in nothingness. 
Even if you know, always something is missing.

Follow the Path of Soul. The Path of Jah-Keahiar. The Path of Love.

Namaste. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου